Connect your business to new opportunities
Connections are the key to automotive commerce today. It’s why we're on a mission to connect with partners worldwide through the Keyloop Partner Programme.
Imagine the possibilities of connecting your business to dealers and other providers, all on a single open platform that empowers you to share important data easily and automatically. It will enable you to open up new opportunities, save time and innovate faster than ever before.
It's good for your customers – and theirs, too. And that makes it good business for everyone.
Why has Keyloop developed a Partner Programme?
The platform to connect, the power to grow
Our international Partner Programme gives you a powerful new way to build stronger connections and grow your business.
It’s a single platform that:
- Helps you connect with our international network of dealers
- Empowers you to share and manage data seamlessly
- Provides new opportunities to find new customers
- Offers you the possibility to scale your business
Our sales team saw the benefits of the enquiryMAX integration immediately. The time they saved on rekeying data can now be dedicated to our customers. The quality of data is also a big benefit for us – we know it’s accurate because it’s synched directly from the DMS. We can even capture GDPR preferences, which are now also automatically updated in the DMS.
What can you do with Keyloop's APIs?
Our open platform will offer a variety of APIs that connect and integrate with our Dealer Management Systems.
Drive growth as your sales app interacts directly with dealer data on customers, sales orders and inventories.
Connect with repair orders, customer histories and other integrated dealer data to create a smoother, happier experience for everyone.
Find more qualified leads, connect with buyers and boost dealer revenues with API integrations for customers, companies and vehicles.
The certification process
Become a certified Keyloop partner
First things first: You must be certified to become a Keyloop partner. During the process (which takes about six weeks) we’ll work with you to:
- Validate your proposed API integration
- Access dedicated trial instance of our DMS
- Test the integration
- Pilot the integration with one of your customers
Why get certified?
- We’ll help make sure your integration works smoothly
- We’ll give you go-to-market support to help promote your new ‘Certified Partner’ status
- Keyloop support to help engage your users