Parts Advisor Workshop
The purpose of this training is to assist you in carrying out the daily, weekly and monthly tasks performed within the workplace. It captures and addresses the pain points for these tasks whilst utilising the tools learnt throughout the Learning Journey. At the end of this Learning Journey you will be able to accurately and successfully carry out the tasks covered in the Content list below:
Autoline DMS , Drive DMS
Course Suitable for
Partners , Retailers , Manufacturers
- Produce Cash & Account Sale Customer Invoices
- Create Customer CRM Records
- Maintain Workshop Parts Issues
- Manage Surcharge Part Issues
- Process Parts Special Orders & Notifications
- Produce & Receive orders using Purchase Control
- Invoice & credit Maintenance – Refunds, Recharges, Discounts & Parts Returns
- Record Lost sales – Processes & Reporting
- Invoice Verification – Posting Invoices and account variance corrections
In advance of attending the workshop element of the Learning Journey, users will need to have completed the eLearning lessons followed by successfully passing an online competency test.
How to book Training
For Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly contact email@example.com to enquire about availability of the respective workshops.
For non-Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly use the Contact form below to enquire about training workshop costs with our Sales Department.