Database Administrator Workshop
Attendees will gain an understanding of the CRM module and how it integrates with Autoline & Drive, providing attendees with the initial knowledge and skills to effectively use, manage and maintain the CRM database. Course is recommended for personnel who are responsible for marketing duties within a dealership, and/or who use, manage and maintain the CRM database. At the end of this Learning Journey you will be able to accurately and successfully carry out the tasks covered in the Content list below:
Autoline DMS , Drive DMS
Course Suitable for
Partners , Retailers , Manufacturers
- Managing your CRM Desktop facility
- Searching CRM records
- Creation of customer, company and vehicle records and understanding their relationships
- Recording of extra customer information
- Using audit control to manage amendments to CRM records
- Running database cleansing reports
- How to delete CRM records
- Assistance with minimum standards in CRM record creation
- Prepare for the consultants visit (CRM Setup) if required
In advance of attending the workshop element of the Learning Journey, users will need to have completed the eLearning lessons followed by successfully passing an online competency test.
How to book Training
For Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about availability of the respective workshops.
For non-Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly use the Contact form below to enquire about training workshop costs with our Sales Department.