Contact Centre Agent Workshop
The purpose of this training is to assist you in carrying out the daily, weekly and monthly tasks performed within the workplace. It captures and addresses the pain points for these tasks whilst utilising the tools learnt throughout the Learning Journey. At the end of this Learning Journey you will be able to accurately and successfully carry out the tasks covered in the Content list below:
Course Suitable for
Manufacturers , Partners , Retailers
- Utilising the Contact Centre Homepage
- Searching database records
- Record creation & maintenance
- Process Manual & Automatic calls
- Maintain & manage Aftersales Bookings
- Managing Call List Queues
- Utilising Call Notes
- Reviewing Workshop Availability
- Processing CSI Survey Follow ups & Vehicle Prospecting Calls
- Review & upsell Deferred Work
- Sending correspondence
In advance of attending the workshop element of the Learning Journey, users will need to have completed the eLearning lessons followed by successfully passing an online competency test.
How to book Training
For Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about availability of the respective workshops.
For non-Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly use the Contact form below to enquire about training workshop costs with our Sales Department.